Terms and Conditions
- TRANSMITTING MATERIALS. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You may not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Us in Our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypass any measures We may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or portions thereof (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or (vi) harvest or scrape any content from the Site.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY. The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on timing.
Return Policy. Barchin Market provides a 7-day return or exchange period from the date the item has been delivered to the customer. In order for the customer to be eligible for refund, all items must be in their original packaging, unopened, not used, and not damaged. Customer is responsible for the shipping cost. To initiate a return please first contact our Toronto office here.
- The information We deliver are for strictly indicative purposes and shall in no event replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation, nor be substituted for a medical treatment. Accordingly, We cannot guaranty your entire satisfaction with the advice that results from the use of such tools and assume no liability for any use you may make thereof. For any further information or in the event of doubt, We recommend that you consult your physician.
- This Site may, from time to time, contain contests that offer prizes or that require you to submit material or information about yourself. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you may enter.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively “Proprietary Material”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of Canada, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by Us or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Us.
- ACCOUNT TERMINATION. We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate your account for the Site. If you believe that a user is a repeat infringer, you shall immediately notify Us at the following email address [email protected]. Please provide information sufficient for Us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer.
- THIRD PARTY SITES AND LINKS. You may be able to link to third party sites, services or resources on the Internet from the Site, and third party sites, services or resources may contain links to the Site (collectively, “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, services or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, and Our inclusion of links to the Linked Sites on the Sites does not imply that We endorse or approve of any materials contained on, or accessible through, the Linked Sites. In no event shall We be liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
- Disclaimer. Visitors to the site agree that their use of, and reliance on any advice or information obtained from or through, the site is at their own sole risk. The site is provided “as is” and “as available,” without representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we (including our affiliates, third party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors and the like, and their respective directors, officers and employees) specifically disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the site; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade. We also make no representations and warranties as to any linked sites and we have no liability or responsibility with respect to your use of such sites. In some instances, content made available on the site may represent the opinions and judgments of providers or users, such as user content. We and our affiliates do not endorse nor shall we or they be responsible or liable for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by anyone other than our authorized employees acting in such capacity.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries caused by the site, including, without limitation, those damages or injuries occurring as a result of: (1) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content available on the site, or (2) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of records, information or data, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, information or data, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action. We do not warrant or guarantee: (1) that any portion of the site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (2) that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use of the materials available on the site. You (and not we or any of our affiliates) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
We do not have any obligation to verify the identity of any person subscribing or using the site. Therefore, we decline all liability whatsoever for identity theft or any misuse of your identity or information.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of liability. Regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, statute or otherwise, in no event will we or our affiliates, including, without limitation, our or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, content providers, successors and assigns, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, wasted expenditure, loss of business and other profits, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, loss of programs, cost of replacing equipment, software or other goods or services, or loss of records, information or data), or any other damages arising in any way arising out of or related to: (i) the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the site any platform applications or any content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the site; or (ii) any claim (including for property damage to your device or computer system) attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of, the site or the linked sites, or any information, software, products, services or other materials available on or through the site or linked sites, even if we or our affiliates, or our or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, content providers, successors and assigns are aware or shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some provinces or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such provinces or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law (thereby minimizing our liability to you to the lowest amount that applicable law permits).
Please feel free to contact Us via one of the methods described on Our Contact Us page. You agree that We may send notices to you regarding your use of the Site by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Site from time to time.